LAREINE 55 questions
1. Please tell us your height, weight and shoe size.
Kamijo: 173cm, 53kg, 25.5cm
Mayu: 170cm, 52kg, 24.5cm
Machi: 173cm, 52kg, 24.5~25.0cm
2. What do you wake to in the morning?
Kamijo: “Waratte iitomo”
Mayu: The alarm clock
Emiru: The alarm clock
4. Please tell us what your breakfast is?
Kamijo: One yoghurt (strawberry)
Emiru: I don’t eat [breakfast]
Machi: [??] and [green] tea
5. Do you like taking baths? For how long?
Kamijo: I like it a lot. Two times a day, 30 minutes.
Mayu: I like it. 30~40 minutes.
Emiru: I just take showers.
Machi: I love it. About one hour.
6. What shampoo and conditioner are you currently using?
Kamijo: O~ MA CHÉRIE!
Emiru: Vidal Sassoon
Machi: Horse shampoo from Bene, super moist
8. What’s your favourite kind of food?
Emiru: Shrimp chili
9. What’s your least favourite kind of food?
Mayu: Sea urchin
10. What do you always have in your refrigerator?
11. What kind of tobacco do you smoke?
Kamijo: Serum Pianissimo 1mg
Mayu: Serum Pianissimo 1mg
Emiru: Serum One
Machi: Tabit Off 1mg
13. What’s your favourite onigiri ingredient?
Emiru: Dried bonito
Machi: Rice with red beans
15. What item do you always carry with you?
Kamijo: Matrix-like sunglasses
Emiru: A mirror
Machi: Letters from fans
17. Do you have any pets?
Emiru: I want a cat or a penguin
18. What’s your favourite season? Why?
Kamijo: Winter. Because I can wear a coat.
Mayu: Summer. Because of the sun.
19. What does the word “winter” make you think of?
Emiru: Snow and Christmas
Machi: Fuyu Tokyo
20. Where was the first place you lived by yourself?
21. What was the first CD you bought?
Mayu: I forgot
Emiru: The soundtrack to Dragon Quest IV
Machi: CCB BEST
22. What magazine do you often read?
Kamijo: Sound Recording Magazine
Mayu: Music magazines
Emiru: [Shonen] Jump
Machi: Drum Magazine, Vicious, New Type
23. What unexpected events have happened recently?
24. Please tell us your favourite clothing brand.
Kamijo: YOSHIYUKI KONISHI, DOMON
25. What’s the current melody on your cell phone?
Kamijo: LAREINE’s “Billet ~osanaki natsu no binsen~”
Emiru: Piro piro piro~!
Machi: Piro piro
26. Please tell us what your favourite television show is.
Kamijo: “Sekai no shasou kara”
Mayu: “Warau inu no seikatsu”
Machi: “Meikyoku album sen”
27. What are you spending most money on right now?
Kamijo: DTM machines
Kamijo: Paul Moria CD
Emiru: My own room
Machi: Aroma candles
29. What do you do to relieve stress?
Kamijo: Aroma baths
Mayu: Batting center
Emiru: Pachinko or driving
Machi: Watch good movies
30. What have cheered you up lately?
31. What kind of animal would you be?
32. What kind of place did you grow up in?
Kamijo: We could see the sea, and the place is well known for it’s roses.
33. What’s your favourite New Year’s food?
Kamijo: Black beans
Mayu: Ozouni [rice cakes boiled with vegetables]
Emiru: Rice cakes
Machi: Rice cakes
34. Which presents from fans have made you happy?
Kamijo: Game Boy Color
Machi: Perfumes, pocket watch
35. Which presents from fans have not made you happy?
37. What kind of girls do you prefer?
Kamijo: A smart person
Mayu: An interesting person
Emiru: A very bright [happy, smiling] person
Machi: An elegant person
38. Who would you like to work with?
Kamijo: Moe Yamaguchi
39. If you were a girl, which [band] member would you go out with? Why?
Kamijo: No answer
Mayu: Myself. I don’t like other people.
40. What kind of person is Kamijo?
41. What kind of person is Mayu?
Emiru: Strange. He keeps to himself, and doesn’t open up to people.
42. What kind of person is Emiru?
Mayu: Like a sister
Emiru: The most decent one
Machi: A gambler
43. What kind of person is Machi?
Machi: It’s a secret
44. Name one thing that has been popular among you lately.
Kamijo: Tetris Jr.
45. What’s something Kamijo says often?
Mayu: That’s no good
Machi: This isn’t good?
46. What’s something Mayu says often?
Kamijo: Pofuh (when he smokes)
47. What’s something Emiru says often?
48. What’s something Machi says often?
Kamijo: I just have to go to the convenience store
Mayu: I just have to go to the toilet
Machi: That’s right
49. What has your heart been beating for lately?
Kamijo: Riyoko Ikeda’s album
50. What made you laugh the most lately?
Kamijo: Mistranslated French
Machi: Someone stole my doorscope
51. Are you facing any challenges now?
Kamijo: Dragon Quest VII
Mayu: The computer
Emiru: Sports! Ping-pong, basket and badminton.
Machi: Composing songs with imac
52. If one of your wishes could come true, what would it be?
Mayu: To have an IQ of 2000
Emiru: A stable life
Machi: To return to my own world
53. What kind of praise do you want to hear right now?
Kamijo: You did a great job with the recording
Mayu: Nothing in particular
54. What do you want to do by the year 2000?
Kamijo: A secret live
Mayu: Buy an imac
Emiru: Save money. More than 10,000 yen.
Machi: Complete the album and revive LAREINE
55. Please say something to the fans reading this?
Kamijo: Since we have made a wonderful album, please listen to it.
Mayu: Buy the album, ok?
Emiru: Boys be ambitious…
Machi: I look forward to meet you again in the year 2000. Our album will be great.